Saturday, April 16, 2011

My heart is so full...

I went to a wedding today and my heart is so full. I am so happy for this sista because she has found someone to spend the rest of her life with. I have seen her go through some major hurts and a lot of pain at times, but now her healer has come and I am so happy. It rained and rained and then the sun began to shine. Although she is Christian, I explained to her that Iya Osun was simply blessing her day with her sweet water raining down. I knew it to be true because I prayed for them at my shrine this morning. I wish that everyone in the world could feel the depth of love that is shared between a committed couple. To be able to look in someone else's eyes and see the depths of your very own soul reflected there.

Ore Yeye Mi OOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment