Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ofo ase and Ancestors

Well, I have officially learned the power of ofo ase and not letting every ancestor in your space.

So I've had my ancestor shrine set up for a while and we been chilling and talking and such. Well, recently my husband started to lightly communicate with some of his folks. All of a sudden he starts to have unexplainable feelings of anger. I wasn't feeling anything. I decided to cleanse the space and was having a rather difficult time so I knew that somebody didn't want to go and was resisting. After I was done I spent the rest of the evening reading and studying. We made a wine run and he expressed to me that he didn't feel that the room was cleansed. When we got back, I talked to my folks again and found out that somebody that he'd been talking to wasn't a person of iwa pele. I couldn't really talk to him right then because he was still being affected. His sleeping was restless and everything, but I was fine.

This morning we continued to talk about it, and when I felt it was a good time I began to tell him about what I learned about elenini and ofo ase from Ajoke. We sorted through the two choices and decided that a person that he talked to hadn't been someone that he wanted around because of the anger they had when they were on this plane. I asked him had he told them that they weren't welcome and had to go. He said no he hadn't. As soon as he did they left and life has been sweet ever since.

I guessed that the reason I couldn't get rid of them was because they weren't my folks, I hadn't invited them, and/or maybe because I'm a beginner. Either way. Nothing happened until Titus invoked ofo ase. I am so proud of Titus. I am so happy that I was able to pass what I have learned on to him. I am happy to be a part of something that I can see the results. I love that I am learning to have what I was supposed to have all along--dominion.

Now had it been elenini it would have been a situation of having to get rid of a self created issue. This is not something that you can blame on a spirit or anything external. They are your fault. They are your creation. They are the love children of your irresponsibility and denial. Only you can rid yourself of them.

I have learned a lot in a short time and am more excited each day because Spirit constantly manifests.  Constantly wants to communicate with you. I give thanks. Who knew that life could be this way?

*to the tune of yes Jesus loves me*
Egun love me this I know.
For Ajoke told me so.
All of us to them belong.
Because of them we are made strong.

Yes Egun love me!
Yes Egun love me!
Yes Egun love me!
'Cause Ajoke told me so!

1 comment: