Friday, August 13, 2010

Last night's roller coaster ride!

E kaaro Iyas and Babas! 

So yesterday I set up the Egun shrine and I left the candle burning. I feel like I have been traveling all night. The sista (omo Oya) that is helping and teaching me more about Ifa is out of town at Black August/Happily Natural. Yesterday, I so wanted to talk to her to tell her that I set everything up, but I missed her call and didn't realize it until late last night. When I went to bed I had a dream(s) that I was surrounded by egun, but it was more of an impression than something I could see. I just knew they were there and it was like we were meeting each other. Then I was suddenly in Atlanta in some club and could see the sista in something like a club full of people. It was like the dream was going back and forth between the two things. At one point I was back in my room and had the impression that she was there. I asked her how she got here and she said, "Astral projection. You said you wanted me to come see the shrine. Good job." Then I heard two big knocks on what sounded like a HUGE door. I looked at the clock and it was 5:13 and I immediately added the numbers, which I never do, and got 9 which is Oya's number. I got up and tended the altar. 

Whoa! That was interesting...

2 comments:

  1. Whoa and wow! Has this happened to you more than once? It's happened to me since I was a child. I could visit peoples homes and tell them what their house looked like (even what was under their beds) without ever having been there! I didn't know you were intrested in Ifa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but sometimes it's only a feeling I have the next morning. Sometimes I remember clearly where I've been. Idk, maybe it's something I need to try and work on. What did you Mom have to say about your witchery?

    ReplyDelete