Friday, August 27, 2010

Be clear on whatcha ask for!

Are my ancestors listening to me? Yes. Do they still seem to retain their earthly personalities? Yep.

So, I asked them to talk to me in my dreams rather than when I'm awake thinking that I would be able to sleep in mornings. Well, they did show me some things last night in my dreams, but they didn't let me sleep. Actually, I was awakened even earlier. 4:45am to be exact. That's okay because they are just being themselves and I feel that we have a lot of work to do.

I am still very excited about this journey and even excited about being omo Osun now that I understand more about her. The way that most people portrayed her wasn't very palatable to me, but lucky for you, I am going to teach you as I learn. You can't know the "deep things" because that isn't just for the curious, but I am looking to correct some things about The Mother of the Sweet Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment