Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Short and Sweet

Don't be scared to move forward. If you stand there frozen with fear and continue to do what's comfortable, don't blame anyone or anything else for your not achieving your goals.

"When you pray, move your feet." African Proverb (a future tattoo too btw.)

So I'm off of FB again. Why? Because I got shit to do. I need to move forward and live my dream. This is the second time I've started working toward my goal and simply put, I punked out. I had everything ready to go and got scared. Scared of what? I don't know. Scared of being rejected, scared of failure, scared everybody would hate it, scared of success. Just scared. Every big successful jump I've made in my life was preceded by a gut wrenching fear that kept me from proceeding for a while. This time, I'm going to move forward. I mean yes this is my second time around, but I'm not going to sit here and wallow in my fear forever like I normally do.

I'm going to pray AND move my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment