Monday, December 27, 2010

Growing and evolving is hard...

We often look at children as they morph seemingly overnight into adults and wonder when it all happened. I would guess that it happened in those nasty messy times when we thought they were going crazy because of their sulking, outbursts, frustrations, and periodic tantrums. Why do I believe this? I believe it, because I feel the same way right now. I feel like a child that needs to be entrusted with more, but is idling in the same place, at the same pace, getting frustrated! I want to learn more. I need to learn more. But alas, I am too immature. I haven't handled some things that need to be handled. Like a child, I want more freedom, but I'm too scared to do what it takes to get it...*snaps the band on big panties and turns on music to continue dancing with Esu*

No comments:

Post a Comment